..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: A Dirge of Cerberus keyboard/mouse/ speed issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, nice to meet you all. Happy to see the ps2 emulator scene is active. Smile I've known about this program for a while, but only now do I try it.

I did a quick forum search on Drige of Cerberus, before posting, Maybe my PC just isn't up to the task. Although I would like to think it is, as better PC have tried.

Anyway, lets just start with any basics, what settings can I do, to make this game run at a steady 60fps ish, and still main its form. I'm getting right now 27 - 60fps depending on how i mess with the settings. Its never a constant speed of course.

Also, how do I get the keyboard and mouse options to work on this game. The game seems to even pick up the fact I have a usb keyboard and mouse, but doesn't seem to actually let me use them.
you have to enable those options in lillypad (no other plugin uses them I don't think, well, the mouse anyway)
(07-16-2010, 04:53 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]you have to enable those options in lillypad (no other plugin uses them I don't think, well, the mouse anyway)

Ah, thank you, I will like at that as soon as possible. "Currently on my laptop. Not on my main computer."

How do you think my computer will fare with this emulator?
good CPU + good GPU (SLI isn't supported)
you'll get good in most games.
Which options in lillypad do I want to turn on? It does not seem to be detecting the keyboard and mouse. I originally assumed it was.
the APIs for keyboad and mouse perhaps?
I realy want to play Dirge of Cerberus but its runing to slow on my PC
i Have:
AMD Athlon II X2 2,8GHz
3 GB of RAM DDR2
ATI Radeon HD4850 512MB GDDR3
Widnows 7 64-bit
and i use PCSX2 0.9.6
Can you help me please ??
Not much you can do about it, that game needs a better PC than you have. Try speedhacks and running with "native" in GSdx maybe frameskipping but it will still be buggy and low speed.
basically turn on all speedhacks except the last Mvu one and but VU skip at 2 and EE at 33%

it works playably for me, but that's not even close to full speed (then again I have a slower PC than you)