..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Cant install pcsx2 in linux
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I installed it in Windows, but i wanted a speed up so I got Ubuntu to try and get higher fps. I've gotten the whole commands down for terminal, but i've been searching for a week now trying to find how to "build" pcsx2 0.9.7. I've downloaded it but when i click on the application, nothing happens.

Thx for any help
I don't think the requirements are up to date. you need wxwidgets (you'll have to check version yourself) and a few others not listed
I also did install 0.9.6 thinking that 0.9.7 would not work. I was able to get it to work, but it says it's missing a GS plugin, It says it doesnt see the plugin when it is clearly there. I'll get the name in a minute when i log onto ubuntu
ZZogl I know already. there's a linux guide do give it a read, you're missing some things.
nah, it's libZeroGSoglr.so.0.96.2. And which guild would you say is best? I've seen several.
my PC I've seen improvements as the revisions go up, but what games are you tying to play?
I havent got to play a game yet. im trying to fix this plugin problem. I planned on playing Kh 2 though. I've got it on my comp
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Linux-Com...nd-Support

get the ones listed here. if need-be use 0.9.6 KH2 runs 100% fine on it. but do try to sort the 0.9.7 beta problems too.
How do you download these?

liba52-0.7.4-dev
libasound2-dev
libbz2-dev
libgl1-mesa-dev
libglew1.5-dev
libglu1-mesa-dev
libgtk2.0-dev
libjpeg-dev
libsdl1.2-dev
libsoundtouch1-dev
libsparsehash-dev