..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Devil May Cry 3 SE Graphics Issue Fixed!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For all those who have the nasty DMC3 graphics issue (the bright colors and extreme blurry vision), I managed to fix it.

I'm using the PCSX2 0.9.7 beta 3113. You don't have to set the clamping or round modes at all. All you need is the latest GSDX (r3068) and set it to DIRECT3D 9. I have texture filtering, alpha correction and logarithmic z enabled. Internal res depends on your gfx card, but native res works too.

I played through the levels that had really bad graphical glitches and they are now fine. I do occasionally get a small part that's overbright on the right side of my screen but it's not a problem for me, at least the rest is now visible. I'm sure this will work with both the Special and normal editions. I'm currently playing the Special Edition.

Hope it works for you too.
I prefer the PC version Tongue
Yeah it's not bad, I just hate the controls and the PS2 version looks better for some reason. I'd love some advanced graphics option for the pc version.