..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Dgital Devil Saga 2 - Need Mad help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got to a part where I get to a world map in which i pick where I go next, I selected an area, and the screen turned white and froze... what happened??
I'm playing digital devil saga 2, and I'm on a boss fight, and in the middle of a fight, one of my characters will freeze in place, the music and effects are still going, but the game is frozen where it is, like, no more actions will happen, it's stuck.

Can i get some help on this??!
You don't need to make a new thread for every single problem you get on the same game... merged.

PC specs? PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? Where exactly does it happen? Any kind of errors in the console when it happens?
it's 0.9.7 so i dont see the console. It starts happening in this one battle. everything has been fine till now i dont understand.

Graphic plugin is GSdx10 0.1.2 with native on, and texture filtering and enable Nloop hack.

Speed hacks are EE cyclerate at 3, Enable INTC spin detection is on, enable wait loop detection is on, IOP x2 cycle rate hack is on, and mVU flag hack is on.

For game fixes, EE timing hack is on. First time it happened was after the whole game froze on a white screen trying to go from the world map to another area. After that, When I fight this boss, a character will stop in the middle of an action, it's like the game is still running, but it won't move, nothing will. The character standing motions keep going, I can push the auto button and it will switch, but everything is stuck and frozen.

It's really confusing
(08-09-2010, 08:27 AM)marsfalcon Wrote: [ -> ]it's 0.9.7 so i dont see the console.

Then enable it, "Misc > Show console"

Try without speedhacks.
Just weird, it has worked up till now even with speed hacks. with more speed hacks even! And i've tried switching things around but i get the same result. I'll check the log and see what happens, but I'm hoping it's not something else.

Also does it matter if native is on? Some of these supposed speed increases don't seem to help the FPS at all. So i dunno which are the best to run with Digital Devil Saga 2

{EDIT} Ok With the console open, when I get out to a certain part, the console Keeps repeating this over and over and over in a constant flow: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Volume Error! By lene3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does this mean? Sound plugin causing problems?
Also, I took of all speed hacks. It's slower than a turtle, but I got most of the way through the fight without any problems. Only most of the way because i died. I'll try it again, but I know that Volume error repeating thing shouldn't be there, so still a problem.
If you're playing the NTSC version, can you share your memory card please?
I want to look into that volume error log.
I am playing the NTSC, and share as in post it to download? Also, would you know what's up with my other problem? And less importantly how I can use codebreaker correctly on 0.9.7, because it's not working thus far.
Compress your "Mcd001.ps2" using winrar or 7zip or winzip and attach it here, yeah.
By using that I can investigate some of the issues you have, for the purpose of fixing the emulator.

I'm not going to explain the countless possibilities to use a cheating software, you're on your own with that.
Pages: 1 2