..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now I'm not sure this is the right section and have seen other posts about this game but they seem old. Anyway Can Kingdom Hearts RE: CoM Play from beginning to end with the newest beta?
most likely, I got past the bug that was stopping me, and had no errors since
What bug was that and how do I fix it?
I seemed to be the only one having it. game froze 5 mins in
Ok i just tried it and it froze in the beginning movie. Is this the bug you where having?

EDIT: Iv ran into a very odd bug. I get very bad AMV output using gsdx. but good AMV output with zerogs. But bad game play with zerogs any tips on what to do?

EDIT2: Ok Iv looked into it a bet more, and its not gsdx or zerogs that is making this happen. Its P.E.op.S witch, if I remember is the one people say to use cuz the others give audio bugs. The only one that works with no AMV bugs is SPU2-x r3117, But I get the audio bug. What am I to do?
Fetch the new plugin pack and use the SPU2-X from that:
http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta
(08-10-2010, 03:03 AM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]I seemed to be the only one having it. game froze 5 mins in

You weren't the only one, I used to have this bug but for me it was random Sad. Finally it's playable with the last beta said rama Smile
Thank you rama. AMVs are now working, and Audio is working so fare.