..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Configuration Help With Silent Hill Settered Memories !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello the
I am new on PCX2 World and i would like to know some configuration about Silent HIll settered Memories
i have some problems . i read some guides and i have grafics problem with specialy this game and some times with the game speed (if i try to setting grafics side )
i use 0.9.7 beta version with the newest plugins of august 2010
can anyone plz show me how to configure the program ? with images so i can understand i am relly noob with this .
my pc has intel i7 @2.7 Ghz
hd 5770 ati grafics ram 6gb ddr3
tnx
The game has known graphics problems. Some of them are fixed by using the software renderer of GSdx (press F9 during gameplay or configure it for DX10(or 11) software and set SW render threads to 3 or even 4 in your case) and the rest are currently not fixable by any means.
i tried it and some are fixed shows many pixels like ps1 and not 2 Tongue so i am waiting the next pcx2 release !
Software mode is actually the same resolution the real Playstation 2 console actually uses, it is just more visible in your PC monitor compared to your TV.
(08-18-2010, 11:04 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Software mode is actually the same resolution the real Playstation 2 console actually uses, it is just more visible in your PC monitor compared to your TV.

then i think i cant do nothing to play it i need to w8 newest release right ?
You can either play it on software or wait until (if) hardware is fixed in a new release yes.
yeah its really a shame that we cant play it in hd at this time,but who knows,maybe in the future it can be fixed,altough this game does a lot of tricks in the gs so a fix might not be possible