..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: metal gear solid 3 subsistence usa ntsc + supervu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well i tested with r3649 and r3690 and when i switch to supervu when i get ingame(it doesnt matter if i do it before i start the game or after) (i loaded a save file from the mem card in the start of the game) pcsx2 crashes instantly

in the console i can only see: "GIFTAG error, size exceeded vu memory size 3ff"

with gsdx it just crashes, with zerogs i see the same error always spamming the whole console but it doest affect anything

everything else is on default settings, plugins: gsdx,spu2-x,linuz iso,lilypad and the others default null ones.

happens with hardware and software mode.
i am 100% sure this didnt happen on older svn's (always after 0.9.7 beta)
does it happen if sVU is on from the start?
yes, when i get ingame the second it will show anything it crashes
I'll check it with my PC later (not at home now) I have many different revisions open to me
i appreciate it Smile
er.. I have snake eater, just noticed lol
(08-26-2010, 11:39 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]er.. I have snake eater, just noticed lol

same error with snake eater (pcsx 3691)

@iakoboss7
why do you want to use supervu? is it faster? more compatible? (does anyone know how to fix the messed up water??)
more compatible no way. faster? i dont know.
its just strange it doesnt work at all....
well, the tested versions are not stable ones, so im pretty sure it may get fixed
in the future.

i you want to check out whats the last version that worked, you can get nearly every svns from the last few months from google.

*snip*
no links to unofficial builds, please
Pages: 1 2