..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: GOW settings PCSX2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi I'm using the latest pcsx 2 , here are my specifications :

Intel i3 @ 2.93 GHZ

XFX Radeon 5770 HD 1 GB

2 G.B of Ram

but when I run God of War 1 , it runs at 45-50 FPS, a bit slow + Green Screen Everywhere except on Kratos, plz plz help me out I tried changing some settings but they didn't help out...

I'm having these games right now are they playable ? :

1. Kuon
2. Fatal Frame
3. SVR 2010
4. GOW 1

Thanks in advance....
PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings?

Make sure you try with the latest beta:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins

Also you can check the compatibility list or search on the forums for status on the games.
http://pcsx2.net/compat.php
just tried the version you gave me, still the same results Sad can plz someone do the settings for me using teamviewer,, I'm always online.

PM me...

Thanx
don't give your email address like this.
you could have bad surprises...
imagine someone bad like me sending you all the viruses in the world Laugh

let it be a lesson and never give your email to forums and places like these. there are bad ppl like me Tongue
True.
okay okay, so ?
Okay, so since it seems the fix for GoW isn't being recognized for your version of the game you can try using a (Software) renderer in GSdx but it may be even slower than you have right now.
At the thread starter, What version of the plugin are you using ? SSE2, SSSE3 or SSE4.1 ?
(09-02-2010, 03:13 PM)orangzeb Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I'm using the latest pcsx 2 , here are my specifications :

Intel i3 @ 2.93 GHZ

XFX Radeon 5770 HD 1 GB

2 G.B of Ram

but when I run God of War 1 , it runs at 45-50 FPS, a bit slow + Green Screen Everywhere except on Kratos, plz plz help me out I tried changing some settings but they didn't help out...

I'm having these games right now are they playable ? :

1. Kuon
2. Fatal Frame
3. SVR 2010
4. GOW 1

Thanks in advance....

Kuon and Fatal Frame (1,2,3) run very good, i tested...
Pages: 1 2