..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Fps badly decreased
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If you would accept a counsel, call a technician, what you described in the OP may mean something more serious is going on the machine's background.
(09-03-2010, 06:02 PM)Stegadash Wrote: [ -> ]tried Cpu-z but I don't understand anything in there. it's gibberish

Oh sorry, I meant CoreTemp. Just check that it isn't something over 90Âșc or something like that.
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/4774/dsfqu.png

here it is..
is there anything bad?
You need to run it while you get the slowdowns with PCSX2 to see the temperatures when your CPU is stressed
Well, when it loads the game it gets around 46-51 blue 51-56 red (the intro movie)
Menu: 51-54 blue 54-56 red
Gameplay (with models and stuff) 55-56 blue 56-60 red

that's bad I guess.

Hmm it's not good but not bad either, acceptable I'd say...your problem seems to lie elsewhere and not in throttling because of high temperatures
Indeed, something in your system seems to have changed while you did that stuff and other than doing a system restore I doubt there's much you can do from the PCSX2 side if you really didn't change anything.
It got fixed today, I have no idea. didn't change anything and once again I got the old good FPS.
I think it has something to do with the GSDX 15 (the one that works the best with Budokai Tenkaichi 3) because when I changed to 14 it went on higher FPS (but ofcourse I couldn't play because of the color corruption)
nope. once again I got the same problem
nothing changed.
Yeah something is wrong with your system that has nothing to do with PCSX2
Pages: 1 2 3