..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: I start PCSX2, but no matter what keys I press it doesn't recognize anything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I just configured PCS2X for the first time, and everything looked like it was working great for the first five seconds. Then when it asked me to press triangle, it didn't recognize when I pressed the key I set as triangle. When I went back to recongifure the controller, nothing was set. I configured it again, and checked back to make sure it was still there. Nothing was there again. No matter what I did, when I clicked OK and came back, the controller keys I set up were forgotten. I tried both Lillypad and SSSPSX Pad. Any ideas?
Make sure you either run it as administrator or install it to a folder you have rights to.
Thanks a lot Gamergeek! I wish I came here later rather then spending an hour trying everything I could think of first (and searching on google for help). That did the trick.
Now I'm having another problem. It says I don't have any memory cards (which I probably don't).
Enter the memorycard manager fron the config menu, here you can see if you have memcards and if not you can create one.

Edit: Spelling
(09-12-2010, 10:44 PM)GamerGeek Wrote: [ -> ]Enter the memorycard manager fron the config menu, here you can see if you have memcards and if not you can create one.

Edit: Spelling

How do you create one?
This is what mine looks like. I just press on the "Missing" line and then "Delete" changes to "Create".