..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 GRAPHICS PROBLEM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I am using PCSX2 0.9.6 Up to date directX

I have a problem with graphics plugins on my laptop here is my specs:.

Manufacturer: Acer
Model: Aspire 5536
Processor: AMD Turion X2 Dual Core Mobile RM-74 2.20GHz
RAM: 4.00GB
System Type 32-bit

I Bassically try every graphics plugins i can find i try SSSE3 they dont work with my cpu i tried SSSE 4.1 that doesnt work with my cpu either.

But when i try SSE2 it starts to run then my laptop says it cannot respond and turns off. Blush
when i try zeroGS it runs but the graphics are extremley poor and laggy

I need some help please any infomation would be appricated

Thanks NoXaYy Laugh
The reason SSSE3 and 4 dont work is because your cpu doesnt support it, so stick with SSE2. Also post all your plugins/settings, preferably with screenshots. And try the latest beta.

Edit: You could also mention which game you are trying to play.
ok where can i get the beta from and what do you recommend and here is my plugins i have at the moment

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/8361/plugin.png

i am just trying to play resident evil code veronica X
from download site in betas dont forget to get the a august plugin
You can find the beta on the download section of this forum http://forums.pcsx2.net/Forum-Public-beta-builds. Get the beta and the august plugin pack and see if those make a diffrence.

Edit: Hmm, outposted twice in one day Smile
okay thanks where can i find the august plugins??
okay the beta is not working with the august plugins it dosent want to load my game
Do you get any kind of an error in the emulog?
What error do you get in the console log? How are you so sure it's the plugins causing it?
I would delete the plugins folder that came w/ PCSX2 0.9.7 beta and put the august plugin pack in its place. Also, right-click PCSX2.exe and "Run as Administrator" should fix whatever plugin loading issue you're having.