..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: root directory not found on iso image????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i really dont know whats going on here now...im not gr8 with this stuff but im pretty sure i configed right...followed everything in the guide...please help ....i downloaded 0.8.1 that loaded me to the ps2 browser n system config screen (dont know why it didnt just load the game).... and the new version0.9.7.3113(svn) states 'root directory not found on iso image name isofs.... bios is all set proper drive selected im stumped
Use 0.9.7. Then:
If running an ISO file: Dismount the ISO from any program like daemon tools etc. Then CDVD->Choose ISO, then ISO selector->Browse, find your ISO and System->Boot CD/DVD (fast)
If running from DVD disc: Config->Plugin/BIOS selector->On CDVD choose Gigaherz CDVD->Configure it and choose your proper DVDrom drive letter and finally System->Boot CD/DVD (fast)
thats what i dont get i have that set right...ive been playin with this for 2days thinkin ive done somethin wrong
What error do you get in the console log? How is the CDVD configured currently? Running from the original disc or an ISO?
wow really was i that stupid...trying to run the disc n had iso selected instead of plugin hmmmmm time for a break lol..thanks guys game loads right up.... real slow n sounds off, n thats just going through n tweekin the plugin options right....wanted to thank u guys for the super quick response, i really didnt expect to get help.... appreciate it
i am not able to mount the iso image and therefore not able to play the dbz af on pcsx2
?
what error do you get ?
(11-06-2010, 03:50 PM)ginnamann Wrote: [ -> ]i am not able to mount the iso image and therefore not able to play the dbz af on pcsx2

why people always mount their ISO?
i mean really..
there's a reason why the emu itself uses ISO and plugins option..
to ease ur job selecting iso..

i never use the plugins in the new beta..
better create ISO and then play it..
rather then damaging ur DVD and possible optical drive failure..