..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Fullscreen Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm using the new graphics plugin from the beta (.1.16 ssse3) on the .9.6 emulator and when I go into fullscreen, the window goes just under my taskbar and leaves the taskbar accessible. Is that because the new plugin doesn't support true fullscreen or am I doing it wrong?
[Image: Untitled-1s.jpg]
Ive heard that it does not support true fullscreen, but Im not sure. I tried and I dont have this problem. Im using 9.7 beta so try that one and see if it makes a diffrence. Also your cpu supports SSE4 so use that instead.
Fullscreen in 0.9.6 worked quite differently than in 0.9.7 beta -- 0.9.7 beta may fix your problem or not, I'm not sure.
Well I tried using the sse4, but it wouldn't fullscreen at all. I guess I can try using .9.7
(09-25-2010, 10:57 PM)Bearerofdeath Wrote: [ -> ]Well I tried using the sse4, but it wouldn't fullscreen at all. I guess I can try using .9.7

Just for reference, in 0.9.7 there won't be any fullscreen res option in GSdx. Just hit Alt-Enter to go fullscreen at any time, or config PCSX2 to default to fullscreen mode in the Video options; it will automatically use your windows desktop resolution.