..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Dragon Quest VIII slow down, text garbage and frame drop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Its hard to recommend a mobo without knowing what you want it for. Mobos come in a wide range of prices and features. I can recommend getting either Asus or Gigabyte, they are both great manufacterers. There are obviously others but Ive tried both of these and never had any problems.
Oh it's a intel duo 2 quad core 2.5 (q9300)
Asus has always been a brand I hear good things about. Thanks for the advice guys!
anyone had the issue of DQ8 freezing randomly? i have to esc/resume the game that will fix it (no crash) - when the game freezes it runs at less than 3 frames and all the texture is garbage
I tried playing this game as well, it worked but the speed was incredably slow. I think mine was down to like 20fps or lower. I have an Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 2.33Ghz processor, 8Gb of ram, Nividia Geforce 9500 GS with 512mb video ram and Windows Vista 64bit.
I've got an Intel Core 2 Quad, and was able to solve pretty serious slowdown issues by checking the MTVU box in Speedhacks.  So far it's been running very smooth with no major hitches or glitches Smile
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
Pages: 1 2