..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: New PCSX2 0.9.7 beta (r3878)!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(11-01-2010, 01:21 PM)jubril Wrote: [ -> ]U guys are really awesome, i would like to find out is there anything that can be done to the forest stages in Valkyrie Profile II (Silmeria), the graphics there seem garbled its really not clear, is there any fix or hack for that apart from the hack that exist for Tri-Ace, Pleaaaaaase i really love this game.

Dell XPS Core 2 Duo T7200 @ 2.0GHz
4GB DDR2-667 RAM
Geforce 7900GS
250GB HDD

the only thing you can do is to use SW mode on the game. you CAN use hardware mode outside of the lost forest, but there's minor graphical glitches. (I'm playing through it myself right now)
I won to play Black, but dont run this game. Unsure
Black works fine using SPU2-X and GSdx software mode.
(11-08-2010, 05:13 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Black works fine using SPU2-X and GSdx software mode.

Thx yes it's works.
I just wanna share an idea that has come across my mind recently folks! I sometimes use different bindings for games in LilyPad plugin to suit my needs, and the option to save the binding is very useful, so I asked myself why PCSX2 itself wouldn't have that option! So, it would be very useful to have an option to save emulation settings (I'd go with all 6 tabs under the same save), that way changing the settings to suit another game would be few clicks away, not to mention that people often forget the right settings for a game!
There used to be 2 third party apps that did something similar, no idea if they still work with 0.9.7
You can just back up your inis folder (where the settings are stored) and save a copy for each complete settings you want to save. Lame, but should work.
I whos test this new update and wot i cant say AWSOME work may game DBZIW work perfect keep it up LaughD:
When is supposed to be released a new official release?
It's done when it's done Wink
I suppose it'll be a good while longer yet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17