..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Garbage Spam Graphics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well my problem is really the picture attached. Just on World of Outlaws Sprintcars the screen is just full of rubbish. Does anyone know a fix? I have tried both Graphics plugins and lots of diffrent settings, I run Psx2 0.9.7.
PCSX2 settings?

Try changing the EE/VU clamp and round modes, try changing the VUs between superVU/microVU, less likely but try using a (software) renderer in GSdx.
I have used alot of diffrent settings Including Gsdx software but I will try the clamping.

Ed:At the moment I have xp so I have DirextX9 but if I got windows 7 and used Directx11 would that help?
because I may be getting Windows 7 soon and if that helps it would save me getting the Ps2 out of the attic

Also I dont know if this is normal but when it loads I get spam on the command prompt thing SIF1 TIE is that normal?
If software renderer didn't make an improvement neither will Win7/DX11.
You didn't post your settings yet so I can only guess... you can try enabling some gamefixes maybe they'll help or try the older PCSX2 0.9.6 but it's possible the game just won't work.
Ok then, Its just one game and the improvements they are making with each version will probably mean that in the next version or the version after it will be fixed, meanwhile I can just play all my other games. Thanks anyway.