..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Tekken 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
it doesn't works
I really hate those kind of short answers.
If I enable Logarithmic Z here,I get almost the same problem as you.
dude its just whats happening....any other suggestion would be helful ....thanks
What graphics card? You should be using Direct3D10 (Hardware) and not D3D9...
(10-18-2010, 07:39 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]What graphics card? You should be using Direct3D10 (Hardware) and not D3D9...

Well I'm using DX9 and when I disable Logarithmic Z everything is fine(maybe the log z is problem is fixed in DX10 mode and that's why you are suggesting it)
Yeah, pretty much trying to get out of that log-z thing done since he hasn't posted his PC specs or full settings so we're just guessing here and D3D10 wouldn't have the log-z issue so it would take that out of the guessing part Tongue2
here are my specs

CPU----intel Core2 duo E7300 2.67Ghz
RAM---2038MB
GPU-nvidia 9400GT
Windows 7 ultimate x86
So yes... you should be using the Direct3D10 (Hardware) renderer in GSdx... you changed it yet? Got the same problem?
And still no settings... sigh I give up Tongue2
i tried at D3d 9 and 10 both but no help.......thanx for your support anyway......should i upgrade my gpu??
Try updating your GPU drivers if you haven't already: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
Pages: 1 2 3