..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Onimusha DOD does't work with the 9.7 version but works with 9.6.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am talking about Onimusha Dawn of dreams(the US version), I have tried everything possible to get it to work in the 9.7 version and it didn't and it works in 9.6 without having to do anything. While at 9.7 it freezes at the beginning where the capcom symbol appears. Maybe I am missing something here how to get to work in 9.7 because I never use 9.6 anymore and in this case I used it only for testing and saw that it goes beyond the intro. Thanks in advance.
(10-19-2010, 10:19 PM)warr12 Wrote: [ -> ]I am talking about Onimusha Dawn of dreams(the US version), I have tried everything possible to get it to work in the 9.7 version and it didn't and it works in 9.6 without having to do anything. While at 9.7 it freezes at the beginning where the capcom symbol appears. Maybe I am missing something here how to get to work in 9.7 because I never use 9.6 anymore and in this case I used it only for testing and saw that it goes beyond the intro. Thanks in advance.

From GameIndex.dbf:
Code:
Serial = SLUS-21180
Name   = Onimusha - Dawn of Dreams
Region = NTSC-U
Compat = 2

Compat = 2 signifies that the game is only working up to the intro, so there's really not a lot you can do in this case.

I doubt you'll be able to get much further than the menu in older versions, but feel free to use them if they work.
I've I'm not mistaken, isn't DoD #4?
(10-20-2010, 12:00 AM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]I've I'm not mistaken, isn't DoD #4?

As in the 4th game in the series? Yes.
it was workign untill reciently, the new beta broke it, I haven't tested since though
Yes it's not working in the current beta, not much you can do about it. Try the older beta if you want:
http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/downloads...inaries.7z
it was working in the old beta-ish svns, it should work there too hopefully.
Broke in r3373 so yes it was working in the older beta for sure Tongue2
Sorry to necro, but this game still doesn't seem to be working. Right after the memory card load, screen just goes black.

No speed hacks, hardware, etc.
The earlier beta works fine for me. I beat the game with it. There are a few graphical issues (the menu screen is crazy weird looking and some cutscenes are messed up) but it works. I think I used 3113? Not sure.
Pages: 1 2