..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Help me ! I can't play Fatal frame 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I use pcsx2 0.9.7 r3878 to play Fatal frame 3 but I got crash in this scene .

[Image: ff3.jpg]

Please somebody help me to get over it !
(10-23-2010, 06:09 PM)Saphirra Wrote: [ -> ]I use pcsx2 0.9.7 r3878 to play Fatal frame 3 but I got crash in this scene .

[Image: ff3.jpg]

Please somebody help me to get over it !

FF3 run perfect on my system and it is a full playable game!
It run perfect on default setting, do you enable speed hack? It can make your game crash... or maybe your game image has proplem.
Try using latest PCSX2 and plugin builds.
are u using any cheats by any chance? if so try disabling them
How did you guys get passed the black screen on the new game menu?
Use the latest 0.9.7 beta and SPU2-X
(10-31-2010, 10:00 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Use the latest 0.9.7 beta and SPU2-X

Doesn't seem to be working? I get
Impossible blend for D3D: (Cd - Cs) * As + Cd

If it helps any, the people I see getting passed it are using 0.1.15 gsdx revisions, but I can't find a specific GSDX plugin:
gsdx 2656 (MSVC 15.00, SSE41) 0.1.15 [gsdx-sse4]

Not available for download in the gsdx thread.

Nope, it will work if you use the plugins that came with the 0.9.7 beta, SPU2-X and GSdx. Although maybe your ISO image or DVD are damaged (unlikely, the black screen you get was an old long fixed bug with SPU2-X)
I don't think the image is damaged, as I got passed the screen by starting the game with ZeroGS, then swapping to gsdx 0.1.16 [ssse4] r3878

Although it is very slow, nothing like 60fps.

Getting 40 fps
this game needs a very good pc, i can run it 50-60 though using the right settings,heres a tip, avoid using vu-cycle stealing
I wouldn't say "very-good" PC; I'm running it near perfectly (55+) out of the first part of the game. Of course, I need a full playthrough.

I'm not sure if it's CPU bound, I just wish this was coded to support 4 cores =)

If only I knew coding, decently; I would probably spend thousands of hours just trying to make it supported. That or find a extremely decent speed hack =P

Ah, if only I had the smarts for coding
Pages: 1 2