..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Is it possible 60 fps budokai tenkaichi 3 multiplayer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, I just to know if there is anyone here who can play dragonball budokai tenkaichi 3 2 players at 60fps.
Surely that's possible.
So what is your real question? Wink
I achieved around 4x-5x fps for multiplayer using GSdx Dx10. Does it require processor overclock or something to get 60fps?

My spec:
Windows 7 ultimate 32bit
AMD Phenom II X2 555 BE 3.2GHz
3.25GB RAM
9800GTX+ 1GB
(10-25-2010, 07:13 AM)millanow21 Wrote: [ -> ]Does it require processor overclock or something to get 60fps?

Most probably yes, maybe enable some speedhacks or try other settings.

Post your current settings and maybe someone can help you get more speed.
I'm using pcsx2 0.97 r3878. Below are the configuration screenshots:

[Image: ad7bd9348b.jpg]

[Image: 3d1d88489d.jpg]

[Image: 0ba163c50b.jpg]

[Image: c9104d19f7.jpg]

[Image: eccbe4ca1e.jpg]

[Image: 0ef51c3a3b.jpg]

[Image: d99da3da0d.jpg]
Set clamps to none, set VUs to superVU, maybe try a different sound plugin.
Enable speedhacks, if still not enough with the default speedhacks then try maybe the EE cyclerate one or vu cycle stealing, not sure how good they are with this game.

That should give you better speed but take in count it may lower the compatibility of other games so just see what gives you better spped.
Quote:Set clamps to none, set VUs to superVU, maybe try a different sound plugin.
Enable speedhacks, if still not enough with the default speedhacks then try maybe the EE cyclerate one or vu cycle stealing, not sure how good they are with this game.

That should give you better speed but take in count it may lower the compatibility of other games so just see what gives you better spped.

Thank you. I tried it. Didn't work but I did not try different sound plugin. I overclocked my CPU to 3.8GHz. Didn't help much, the FPS is 50.xx-57.xx. at least it is not really 'slow mo'.