..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Dot Hack GU, Audio but no Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just got PCSX2 the other day and all the games I have tried have worked just fine except for all 3 Dot Hack GU titles. I have tried running them as both ISO's and from the disks but all I get is a blank screen with audio.

Now I am figuring it is because I am running them using zzogl under Ubuntu because when I had my friend try them on his Windows system they worked fine. I have the newest beta release but it just doesn't seem to want to work for me.

If anybody could help me figure out what the problem is I would be most appreciative.Smile
Try enabling/disabling some of the advanced options in ZZogl...

Would be better if you show us your settings.
Right at the moment ZZOgl PG Config is all "out of the box".
Logging is checked
Bilinear Filtering is Normal
Interlacing is set to No Interlacing
Anti-Aliasing is set to 1X (None)
Snapshot format set to JPEG
Widescreen is unchecked and absolutely nothing is checked under advanced settings

I have attached a screenshot to show you my settings. Sorry if it is kind of big, but I didn't want to make it too small for you to see.
what SPU are you usng?
SPU2-X 1.4.0
if you use ZeroSPU2, does it still happen?
After a quick check I regret to inform you that it does still do that using ZeroSPU2.
then you may be missing some drivers perhaps.. other than that I don't know, I'll do some research later
Seems the only way to make it show image with ZZogl was with the first 3 options enabled and even then it was just a frozen image here, try some other settings or I guess you're out of luck without windows Tongue2