..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: I really need your help, I can't find the right config for me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
my specs : CPU: Intel Quad core Q8300 2.50GHZ 4MB CACHE PROCESSOR
RAM: KINGSTON 2GB PC1333 DDR3 MEMORY
GPU: ATI RADEON HD 4670
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS P5G41C-M-LX
DIRECTX: 11
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit

PCSX2 version 9.7
ok for your pc specs.

what about your plugins config, pcsx2 version, game you're trying to run, etc ???
and above averything : what exactly is your problem ?
My pcsx2 is 9.7, im trying to run naruto ultimate ninja 4, my problem is i dont know what plugin should i use.
i cannot play any games <- main problem
I don't know what to put in my GS and in my CDVD. Whenever I run the PCSX2 it always says "CDVD plugin failed to open. Your computer may have insufficient resources, or incompatible hardware/drivers. Press Ok to go to the Plugin Configuration Panel."
Are you trying to run from a DVD or an iso?

DVD: cdvdgigaheartz, on the CDVD plugin
ISO: Linuz ISO cdvdv, on the CDVD plugin
C2Q should have at least SSSE3, use that, or 4.1 if you can, they're faster, sometimes noticably, other times not though
Im using Linuz ISO cdvd and using GSNull Driver and run, but it will say "CDVD plugin failed to open. Your computer may have insufficient resources, or incompatible hardware/drivers."

In my graphics problem when im using SSSE3 "You need to update some directx libraries, would you like to do it now?" HOW CAN I UPDATE MY DIRECTX LIBRARY?? after that "The selected GS plugin failed to load. Reason: The plugin reports that your hardware or software/drivers are not supported."

please help Sad
btw im using ISO not DVD but it wont work Sad
to update your directx, just download it from dx web installer from microsoft website and run it
Uhmm.. Is my directx not updated? can you give me the link of microsoft? I made some changes in my specs so its easy to understand.
Pages: 1 2