..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: The Warriors - Bug navigating in Warchief commands popup menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There seems to be a bug when you press R2 to call the Warchief commands menu.

On section 2C, you have to set your guys to Mayhem but when I try to select the Mayhem command required to move on, it refuses to select that option, so I'm stucked! All other available commands are selectable but this one is impossible to select. It's behaving like it was locked, but it's not.
This is working fine here, just a bit difficult if you're using a keyboard I suppose since you gotta hold the R2 button and use the right analog stick's diagonal direction to select the option.

Moved out of bug reports.
(12-21-2010, 09:59 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]This is working fine here, just a bit difficult if you're using a keyboard I suppose since you gotta hold the R2 button and use the right analog stick's diagonal direction to select the option.

Moved out of bug reports.

I think this is a bug with the input plugin. I was using an old LilyPad version that came with one previous svn release and that was not working in any way. I tried to use the TwinPad which has 'effective' analog stick support but it gives me an ActiveX error when trying to configure so I cannot use it.

Now I've downloaded the latest svn build which has an updated version of LilyPad plugin and I hope it works better for those analog stick inputs though keyboard.
sorry for any mistake i'm using google translator

you managed to solve why am i having the same problem
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.