..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Good settings for Darkstalkers Collection?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried with defaults, speed hacks, zerogs, etc. and I always get 60fps until I actually select a game, then it drops to ~8fps and stays that way. I've never seen single digit framerates on this machine Ohmy
What PC specs?

That game needs to run with software mode in GSdx (F9 while playing) and if you have a very good CPU you should have enough speed, using framsekip (shift+f4) helps too and in fact setting the frame skip draw/skip to 1/1 keeps the game pretty smooth and fast with those settings as far as you can achieve full speed that is Tongue2
Wow I can't believe I got help for this game so quick, thanks! I'm able to get ~45fps on a stock i7, hopefully more once I get around to OCing
45fps at stock speed of how much in that i7?
If you didn't already set the SW threads in GSdx to 2 or 3 (need to select a software renderer first) and you should get another speedup when using the software renderer, even if you don't get full speed then yeah overclocking should do the trick or 1/1 frameskip.