..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Duelist of the Roses Graphics Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently made an ISO of my copy of Duelist of the Roses and when I run it on the program I get some very decent speed with GSdx SSSE3 (Hardware) but the problem is that in game when I highlight the deck leader, the whole screen goes red only when the deck leader is highlighted.

I have a Intel Dual Core E2140 1GB RAM Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950. An average machine, is the problem with the graphics card settings? Is there any suggestions as to how I can fix this graphics error so that I may play the game at this high speed?
(11-04-2010, 12:19 AM)KevinJustin Wrote: [ -> ]I have a Intel Dual Core E2140 1GB RAM Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950.

Integrated graphics cards are diabolical for Pcsx2, native is a must. You could get a discrete GPU that would run it at low resolution pretty cheap these days.
Have you tried using software mode in gsdx?
(11-04-2010, 12:40 AM)GamerGeek Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried using software mode in gsdx?

Yes Mountain, I have. It runs much much slower. I feel there must be a way to fix it so that I can play it perfectly in Hardware mode.
(11-04-2010, 02:49 AM)tallbender Wrote: [ -> ]Use DX10 renderer.

sample:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK9YjMA3b4A

I have Windows Vista. How do I render the DX10 Mountain?
just drop down from the renderer in the GSdx settings(see attachment)
(11-04-2010, 03:29 AM)tallbender Wrote: [ -> ]just drop down from the renderer in the GSdx settings(see attachment)

I have tried that Mountain, I get an error message.

"GS plugin failed to open. Your computer may have insuffcient resources or incompatible hardware/drivers."

I ran it in DX9 (hardware) and it plays fast, but there is a graphics error.
That onboard intel GMA will NOT be able to pull off D3D10 rendering, so you're stuck with DX9 until you get a discrete graphics card I guess.