..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Best settings/plugins for Crash Twinsanity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(11-06-2010, 03:25 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]And did you change the skipdraw options yet? does it even show in the settings window? Tongue

No,it doesn't show at all.
Then you probably haven't added/changed the "allowhacks=1" line in the right GSdx.ini (check in your "Documents/PCSX2" folder or the folder you installed PCSX2 to. Anyway just checked and yes, SkipDraw = 3 will "fix" it by removing the effect altogether Tongue2

And again, it only works with the GSdx included in the beta (or just newer than r2400 or something).
GAH!I'm stupid,I was trying in Program Files/PCSX2/inis not in Documents. :C
Problem solved,thanks for helping,you can lock the thread now :L
Now it has a problem after beating Dingodile,it spams the console all over,and the game freezes...

Code:
(EE pc:002C670C) TLB Miss, addr=0x2030ae1 [store]
(EE pc:002C6700) TLB Miss, addr=0x2030b66 [load]

And it keeps changing what is after addr.

What PCSX2 settings? Try without speedhacks if you have any active and then load from your last memcard save.
Do you have a memcard save close to that crash that you can post here? I could check it out.
(11-07-2010, 06:47 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]What PCSX2 settings? Try without speedhacks if you have any active and then load from your last memcard save.
Do you have a memcard save close to that crash that you can post here? I could check it out.

I haven't changed settings,except that I am using no speedhacks,it was annoying in some places.
Attached the save.
maybe a video problem use skip videos fix in game fixes
(11-08-2010, 03:18 PM)abdo123 Wrote: [ -> ]maybe a video problem use skip videos fix in game fixes

It was while I was playing,not in a video.
then mabye damaged iso\dvd
(11-08-2010, 05:26 PM)abdo123 Wrote: [ -> ]then mabye damaged iso\dvd

I don't want that Ohmy
Pages: 1 2 3 4