..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Why is it so slow that it's unplayable.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im trying to run Jak and Daxter 2 ,but it's very slow.And my pc runs at 3.2 ghz.What's the problem?I also have an Ati Radeon 3400 HD.
that gpu is old
just enable native resoultion in gsdx configuration and that going to give you more speed
ps : buy a new gpu and fast
lol And I thought my 4350 was outdated Blush
I wouldn't say outdated, as my X1900XT is still fine. 34xx and 43xx are no enthusiast cards though, like the HD3850 and HD4850. Considering Star Ocean: Till the End of Time is playable (albeit somewhat slowed down) on my laptop with an integrated Intel 965GM chipset, your cards should be fine if you set the plugin to Native and avoid Blend interlacing.
The game is known to run slow. No current PC is fast enough to play it full speed at all times.
(Ignoring insane speed hack settings)
(11-06-2010, 08:22 PM)rama Wrote: [ -> ]The game is known to run slow. No current PC is fast enough to play it full speed at all times.
(Ignoring insane speed hack settings)

Ohmy i see this as a chalange! xD i have the disk somehwere around here....

report if i know more Smile

REPORT!

found my copy - pal version

i can play the game almost at fullspeed on software mode. but sometime the fps displays 50fps but the game goes way faster then that, depents on the location (smaller areas for example) no speedhacks have been used

hw mode its around 40ish so still playable in my books Smile