..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: valkiri profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to know it is possible to resolve the problems in graph 2 Valkirs profile thank you I play with GDSX 1.7 The latest version lag with the French version of the game):

I have the worst video game
if not for this that the game does much to ease the problem can finish it without worry?
well, for one you need the newest GSdx, it lags a bit but it's not unplayably bad. (for me this means at least half speed, and considering my pc is 2.2 dc that's the best I could ask for)
What's the problem?
you need to allow the hacks in gsdx ini and set skipdraw to 1.
Keep in mind this game requires a VERY powerful CPu, though.
have a 4.2GHz i5 750 is not the lag problems I have constant 50 fps but the bugs like the odd colors in the wood that is missing some lost scene
thank you very much if the last plugin works fine now apart still some problems in the first Forest
otherwise the game is much more stable with the latest plugins

[Image: 97134350.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
if you read that bug has LONG been known, just use software mode in the forest, it's the ONLY place you have to. there is a fixed gsdx but it cannot be posted.
agree
GDSX it fixed the problem?
Dunno.
I played this part in software mode and skipped the custcenes as I finished it on PS2 before.
BTW, only english allowed here.
I speak French and a little Dutch belgium sorry for any mistakes Unsure