..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Sly Cooper 2 and 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what are your pc specs? altho on my i7 it only runs at 30fpsish in software mode, its slowly playable Tongue

until we know what's causing the stripes in gsdx hardware mode, we cant fix it. Many games have suffered similar issues (Bully for example) but once we know what the problem is, we can sort it out.
(11-26-2010, 01:05 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]what are your pc specs? altho on my i7 it only runs at 30fpsish in software mode, its slowly playable Tongue

until we know what's causing the stripes in gsdx hardware mode, we cant fix it. Many games have suffered similar issues (Bully for example) but once we know what the problem is, we can sort it out.

core 2 duo 2.4 SLowly playable is bad for a fast platformer
Could overclock that beast to 3gig ,thatll make a bit of difference Smile
(11-26-2010, 01:18 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Could overclock that beast to 3gig ,thatll make a bit of difference Smile

never tried to OC the cpu. but i think the differnece would be just minimal. doesn`t matter actually in this case cause i don`want to play it in the really ugly SW mode. will wait until it is fixed one day somehow
Can always play it in your PS2 Tongue2
(11-26-2010, 01:41 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]Can always play it in your PS2 Tongue2

You are jokingTongue
would have to hang myself without quicksave/savestates
(11-26-2010, 01:50 PM)edinko Wrote: [ -> ]You are jokingTongue
would have to hang myself without quicksave/savestates

Hehe, pcsx2 has completly ruined me for my ps2 aswell. I guess thats speaks to how good of a program it is Smile
Pages: 1 2