..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: don't know what to pick in config
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i get: could not load GS plugin after configuration. i'm using 0.9.6

i have an intel i5 quad core, ATI radeon 5570 but i can't figure out what version of directx to use and if the card suppoert pixel shaders etc. the link in the configuration guide doesn't sport my card as far as i can tell.
it can't load GSsoftdx.dll even though i have the file in the plugins directory and the program is set to look for the file in that folder. what is wrong?
1st update your pcsx2 to latest public beta
2nd update your directx if not done yet.

then try again.
well that problem got fixed when i downloaded pcsx2 directly from this site. i also downloaded 0.9.7 so i'm using that now. it seems to be working fine. only one problem. i'm trying out kingdom hearts and i can't seem to get the analog stick thing to work on my keyboard. do i have to restart the game for keyboard control changes to work?
i got that to work but i was wondering about another thing: i'm playing kingdom hearts and it works but when i pick Reboot CDVD(full) i come to a settings screen where i choose memory card and other general settings. i don't know how to go from that to playing the actual game. i can pick Reboot CDVD(fast) and then it works but then everything goes twice as fast as normal.
You can enable/disable frame limit with F4 ingame.
when i have framelimit on i have aroud 120 fps, without it i have around 180. i suppose it should be around 60 fps for normal speed? can i highten graphic settings or something to make it slower?
You could do that, you can also set a custom limit in Config>Emulation Settings>GS. Make sure the Base framrate adjuster is on 100% and ntsc at 60 pal at 50 and you should be golden.
right thanks.