..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Soul Calibur 3 lines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(01-11-2011, 06:10 PM)Top Floor Wrote: [ -> ]Is there an internal resolution around 2000 pixels that will get rid of the lines? I like how the game looks with an internal resolution that is much higher than the resolution my screen is set at, with a few exceptions. (It doesn't radically impact performance.) I'm running at 1280x1024, full screen. But I can't find a really high resolution that doesn't have the lines.

I used 1000x1980 also 1200x2180 works with sucess, 'cept the higher the res, the worse the shadows get outta hand. The offset hack will not fix it then...so I just pick one...high res with no lines and a huge shadow (use 1200x2180), or high res with no shadow and lines (use 4-5x native). Sad

If anyone DOES find a resolution that works WITHOUT lines AND shadows, that is also in the 2k range....PLEASE
post it.

soooo close to perfect (graphics).....
Uh... skipdraw=3 should get rid of the shadows... unless you mean something else...
(07-08-2011, 03:42 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]Uh... skipdraw=3 should get rid of the shadows... unless you mean something else...

There is a ghost image on some levels, (background and chars) Eurydice Shrine, all the mode menus, Ostrheinsburg Castle, Chronicles of the Sword and others. Its a double image ATTACK (I will need migrane meds and glasses soon..lol.)!
I tried a few other gdsx plugins...with no luck. 4600 seems the best cept the ghosts in the 1200 x 2180 res, or lines in the 4x native res..
I have tried ALOT of res. combos/ratios with no luck. Is there a way to find out what a games native resoloution is??

Thanks.
(07-08-2011, 03:23 AM)n5pire Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone DOES find a resolution that works WITHOUT lines AND shadows, that is also in the 2k range....PLEASE
post it.
soooo close to perfect (graphics).....

Use 1260 x 1260 or 1260 x xxxx (height), work fine on every game, without lines...not in the 2k range..sory.
For example, I use 1260 x 3600, but the maximum PCSX2 internal res. is 1260 x 1260 (for this moment).
If you find another good res. tell us Excl

I know this thread is nine years old, but it should be mentioned that 'Align Sprite' in the GSdx config fixes this problem.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
Pages: 1 2