..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Need advices for PS2 games on my PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I'm using PCSX2 0.9.7 to play PS2 games on my PC. However, my processor and graphics card ain't so good that I have to be picky on choosing what game that can run well on it. Here is my computer specs:

Core 2 Duo E4300 1.8ghz ( overclocked to 2.1ghz)
3GB DDR2 RAM
GeForce 6200LE 512MB
Windows XP SP2

With this PC I managed to play Suikoden 5 and Persona 3 FES at acceptable speed ( constant 40-50fps). However, I failed when trying FFX, Suikoden 3 and Persona 4.

I'm looking for advices for what game that can run well on my computer. I play JRPG only on an extra note, so please don't recommend games of other genres please. Thank you very much for helping me !
(12-10-2010, 07:38 AM)halleylight Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,

I'm using PCSX2 0.9.7 to play PS2 games on my PC. However, my processor and graphics card ain't so good that I have to be picky on choosing what game that can run well on it. Here is my computer specs:

Core 2 Duo E4300 1.8ghz ( overclocked to 2.1ghz)
3GB DDR2 RAM
GeForce 6200LE 512MB
Windows XP SP2

With this PC I managed to play Suikoden 5 and Persona 3 FES at acceptable speed ( constant 40-50fps). However, I failed when trying FFX, Suikoden 3 and Persona 4.

I'm looking for advices for what game that can run well on my computer. I play JRPG only on an extra note, so please don't recommend games of other genres please. Thank you very much for helping me !

my specs worst then ur's but i can play those games just fine..
a lag and slowdown randomly but it still decent..
I agree that all these games are playable for me, however getting 10-15 fps in a forest in Suikoden III or randow slowdowns in FFX battles are annoying. For Persona 4, whenever there's this fog when I get to that "another world", my FPS drops to ~20. I don't know how you can call that decent, but well, maybe your PC is better cared than mine ^^. Thank you anyway !