..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: 0.9.7 (r3878) Not Working Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there,

This is my first time posting - please be gentle Smile

I recently installed the latest beta build above and left more or less everything as default - I have found I am currently unable to run any ps2 games that I have so far tried, even one (Gauntlet Dark Legacy) which I could run before.
The only difference in my hardware is an Nvidia Geforce GTX 470 instead of an ATI Radeon HD 3870.
I create an ISO from my Gauntlet disc (its the PAL UK version) - and launch it. It loads up, title screen comes up with music and sound effects, then a second or so later the sound goes completely and is replaced by a sort of ticking noise.
At this point I cannot progress any further.
Any help would be appreciated Smile
Hi again,

I just want to point out before any one gets the wrong idea - that the ISO I have was taken from my original Gauntlet Dark Legacy and wasn't downloaded from any site or anything like that.

As a side note I have tried running the game from the disc and it still does the same.

Annoying when this emulator worked perfectly on an earlier 0.9.7. beta. Please note that I have tried the earlier beta version as well to no avail.
What CPU do you have? (Probably good enough if you have a GTX 470)
(12-11-2010, 05:01 PM)memeras Wrote: [ -> ]I create an ISO from my Gauntlet disc (its the PAL UK version) - and launch it. It loads up, title screen comes up with music and sound effects, then a second or so later the sound goes completely and is replaced by a sort of ticking noise.
At this point I cannot progress any further.

You need an older version of P.E.Op.S SPU2 plugin for that one as far as I know, something like P.E.Op.S SPU2 1.6.0 which came with the pcsx2 0.9.2 release should do, just google it around Tongue2