..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: what is wrong with my setting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
friends i am new to pcsx2 and started it with god of war 2 as my first game.
Smile

i get 50 to 80 fps in start and even more, but when the main game starts i don't get proper graphics Sad
here r some images :- ( bad graphics )
[Image: pcsx202010-12-1220-52-05-85.png]

here r the good one :-
[Image: pcsx202010-12-1220-51-26-73.png]

see the difference what is it all about ???

i have

amd phenom ii x6 1055t at 3.4 Ghz
gigabyte 880gm-ud2h
g skill ripjaws 4 gb cl9
on boad 4250 oced.
1) This has nothing to do with site feedback?
2) Use the latest beta and try again: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins
3) The bottom picture is a FMV which doesn relate directly to the speed in game.
4) "what is wrong with my setting?" <-- we don't know cause you didn't post them.

Post your PCSX2 settings and plugin settings as well as the EE/GS% numbers in the game window in the latest beta so we can try to help wiith your speed problem.
here the the things u asked Smile nut in 9.6.0 because 9.7.0 is not working means it dont have run option but have boot fast and full and when i click on it with cdvd giagherz's 0.4.0 as my plugin it stops and if i chose iso from hdd, emulator stops working..

help Smile

here r the images
[Image: Capture5.png]
[Image: Capture4.png]
[Image: Capture3.png]
[Image: Capture2.png]
[Image: Capture1.png]
[Image: Capture-1.png]
0.9.7 works better with this game in terms of speed

And why the hell did you enable the special game fixes ? GoW is not a Tri-ace game, nor another title for "digimon rumble arena"
finally i to got the game with 50 fsp in the latest beta version but one thing i want to know is can i improve the graphics or fsp any more with my hardware or software settings ... Smile

sorry for the trouble from this noob Smile

i have keeped same settings as above in the latest versiononly game fixes r off Smile

if possible ples help.
now i am facing problem while i try to save games as it freezes when i try to save it... Sad]

i downloaded some saved game files of memory card and also saved them in my memory card but loading takes lots of lots of time in which not even ones i have succeed so what to do ???