..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Shadow of the Colossus sketchy sound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone and thanks a lot for the great emulator, but I'm having some pretty bad problems and I'd really appreciate if someone could give me some help even though I know that it's not really anybody's job.

Shadow of the Colossus,which I got through a specific mean which I know is not allowed to be talked about here, runs quite well actually. Graphics are great, frame rate is quite stable, but the sound is very...bad. I don't know how to describe it, but not only is there a horrid noise in the background at all times, but it also seems to be skipping and just being all out choppy.

I really can't think of a perfecter way to word it. I hope somebody not only understands what my problem is and has at least some form of advice so that I do not completely lose hope, because playing the game like this is simply unbearable.

I am not an expert in sound, be it for emulators or not, so I am counting on you guys to maybe provide a bit of help.

Anyway, thanks a lot guy even if you do not know how to help me, and good luck with the mod as it approaches it's full version.

Edit:I apologize, I figured out the problem. Or more importantly I figured out the solution. I just switched to the second sound plugin which even though doesn't seem to be the best from a quality standpoint, it actually works!
(12-23-2010, 03:12 AM)Dori34543 Wrote: [ -> ]...which I got through a specific mean which I know is not allowed to be talked about here...

You know better, but you mention it anyway. Rolleyes
(12-23-2010, 03:18 AM)Rezard Wrote: [ -> ]You know better, but you mention it anyway. Rolleyes

Unsure i'm sorry mommy. I won't do it again
If you know it's not allowed why would you even mention it?

Thread closed, and please don't start more threads about this.