..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: will upgrading solve my issues?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey friends, i m planning to upgrade my nvidia geforce 7100 128 mb to nvidia geforce 430 1 gb. My specs are - 2 gb ram, core 2 duo [email protected] ghz. Will i be able to play most ps2 game especially wwe and dragonballz budokai tenkaichi 3 at 50+ fps? Pleaz help
Your graphic card is not your only concern. You also have a rather weak cpu for pcsx2. So to answer your question no you wont be able to play most games, you will be able to play a fair amount of them, although I dont think WWE and DBT3 will be of those playable games.
but atleast at low fps , will that game be playable? Or i will do overclocking.
I dont have those games personally so I cant be to specific. I know they are fairly demanding, and playable is a loose term and depends on each person. Getting a new gpu and overclocking will solve your issue. But keep in mind that to overclock you should have an aftermarket cooler, and you should read some guides if you are unfamiliar with it.
thanks for advice. But do you have any ideas about the fps i would get with those above mentioned games.
As I said I dont have the games therefore I cant say what fps you would get. It would be better if someone with the game would help you out with that.
which WWE games, specifically?
and some people have gotten 60fps with Tenkaichi 3, I get about 30 without maxing the hacks.