..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: been away long time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i haven't used pcsx2 since june of 2010. back then i was rockin' a 3Ghz e8400 build, then i sold it and moved overseas. i'm about to start rockin' a i5 sandybridge (possibly 2600K) and also gonna have me a nice new 36" to play on, so i was wondering if my favorite problem games ever got fixed.

anyone ever fix FFX-2? i'm kickin myself for not beating it when i my ps2 still worked Sad

is front mission 5 graphically perfect yet?

last but not least, what custom pcsx2's are popular to use (with which games)?
ffx-2 works fine for me, never played front mission 5 yet though.

and we (the community) and the devs, don't support custom PCSX2 builds here. if you get a special build from someone you will have to go to them for support. But note that most custom builds are just hacked PCSX2 builds that do nothing
(01-24-2011, 12:00 AM)buheshma Wrote: [ -> ]anyone ever fix FFX-2? i'm kickin myself for not beating it when i my ps2 still worked Sad

What was wrong with it in june 2010? The game's been playable for a long long time before that, so depending on what was wrong with it for you it may or may not have been fixed.
I suppose he means those few FMV's that have stripes and whatnot.
And nope, still the same there: Use software rendering while they run (F9 is the hotkey).
thanks guys, i know its a lonnnnng delay to respond

yes i did mean those fmvs.

as I play using the 360 controller, ithink i'll have to find a program to bind f9 to r3 or something not used in many games.
(01-27-2013, 05:27 PM)buheshma Wrote: [ -> ]thanks guys, i know its a lonnnnng delay to respond

yes i did mean those fmvs.

as I play using the 360 controller, ithink i'll have to find a program to bind f9 to r3 or something not used in many games.

there is a gamefix that lets fmv play in software mode and the rest in hw, so you dont have to do that anymore Tongue
its in gamefixes obv xP