..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: a lil help please... thank you all.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm wondering if somebody can help me out here. My computer can handle games like Dead Space 2 and Crysis (not on maximum settings, but still, low medium settings and above 30fps..) yet it seems to have trouble playing PS2 games above 12 fps... any way I can fix this? Thanks.Happy
Yes. Stop comparing your computer's abilities to how well it runs crysis. Then post your computer specs and plugin settings.
PCSX2 is not a PC game, there's no point comparing it like that.

PC specs? PCSX2 settings? Plugins settings? What game? What do the EE/GS% numbers in the game window say when you get slowdowns?

Try the latest beta if you aren't already:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins
(01-29-2011, 07:46 AM)Urisma Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. Stop comparing your computer's abilities to how well it runs crysis. Then post your computer specs and plugin settings.

My computers specs:
Intel Core i3-370m processor, GeForce GT 420M, 1GB VRAM, 4GB DDR3 Memory, Windows 7, 750 GB HDD... not the best laptop in the world but I can play modern games (not on the highest settings lol) so its not TERRIBLE right..?

I'm using the GSDX3 883 plugin and when I click "test" it says it should work correctly.. I'm trying to play Dragon Quest 8 and it works fine until the actually gameplay starts and then all I get is 10-15 FPS.....

I'm not sure what you mean by EE/GS% numbers but at the top of the window it says:

12.65 fps (23%) and the other percent says CPU Power 79% ish... they fluctuate.. is that what you meant? thanks.