..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DirectX11???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I was wondering how do I use the Direct3D11 mode? I have an ATI Radeon 5770, Windows Vista X64 Ultimate. I currently have Direct X 10 as stated in my Dxdiag. I see people with Direct3D11 in hardware mode I am currently using Direct3D10 in hardware mode and it is a big improvement over direct3D9. I was wondering if I could get 11 if at all possible.

Any questions please feel free or remarks.
Thanks
Mu CPU is a E6850 3.0ghz core 2 duo, it doesn't support SSE4.1 or whatever just everything upto SSE4, would that make any kind of difference?

And also where do I extract the Direct X June 2010 files to asks for an extraction folder or something

Update - It says in my System Information I am using Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Version 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2 Build 6002

I guess I just need the updated Direct X 11 SDK Libraries so where do I extract these files to the June 2010 files?
it should self extract to the right place.

make sure you have the latest beta of pcsx2 as well, the gsdx plugin had some detection issues with ATi/AMD cards. Once you have just go in to the GSDX options and select Hardware (Direct3d 11)
(01-31-2011, 07:16 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]it should self extract to the right place.

make sure you have the latest beta of pcsx2 as well, the gsdx plugin had some detection issues with ATi/AMD cards. Once you have just go in to the GSDX options and select Hardware (Direct3d 11)

Ok I extracted to whatever place it extracted to a Temp folder. No Direct3D11 is showing up still in the video drivers though. I have the most current Beta version 0.9.7.3876m it says when the program is opened and tabbed. Oct 5 2010 it says on the top of the program when the window is up.
run DXSETUP.exe on where you extracted to your temp folder.
after you do what tallbender said download and run this: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/de...laylang=en
works now thanks all