..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Texture Glitches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yo. I tried running Ape Escape 2 in pcsx2 and it works just fine, the movies, sound and the gameplay runs smoothly, there's just one problem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiGu-9WKKVY

The textures goes bananas. Is it the .iso that's corrupted or is it something else? My specs:

Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, build 7600)
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz (8 CPUs)
Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 470 (x2 SLI)
Memory: 6144MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 11

[Image: lolrb.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tried all three GSdx files but the glitch occurs anyway. Everything is set to their original values. Post here if you need more info, thanks.
tried in software mode ?
(02-06-2011, 04:13 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]tried in software mode ?

Tried starting it in software mode both 9 and 10. FPS dropped to like 10-15 and the graphical glitches are still present. :/
tried to disable all speedhacks ?
(02-06-2011, 04:52 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]tried to disable all speedhacks ?

All speedhacks are disabled by default, so yep. :/
Thats a PATH3 masking bug, if you can get hold of a newer copy of PCSX2 from the SVN (we won't be providing links), then it should be fixed.

also use a newer gsdx, those versions are ancient ;p
(02-06-2011, 11:31 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Thats a PATH3 masking bug, if you can get hold of a newer copy of PCSX2 from the SVN (we won't be providing links), then it should be fixed.

also use a newer gsdx, those versions are ancient ;p

Ah, silly me. I'll try GSdx10 0.1.4 later today.

EDIT: Or GSdx v0.1.16, dunno which one. Some confusion whichever is the latest.
the latest is the one coming with the pcsx2 0.9.7 beta...
(02-07-2011, 10:21 AM)iakoboss7 Wrote: [ -> ]the latest is the one coming with the pcsx2 0.9.7 beta...

Hm, then it's a good chance I've already tried it... :/
Reinstalled pcsx2 0.9.7 beta and used GSdx v0.1.16 in Direct3D11 hardware, still got that masking bug. Dang. Glare
Pages: 1 2