..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report]Super Robot Taisen:Original Generation Gaiden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, when i check the texture filtering in this game,i have graphical bugs in the background( blacks borders) and i don't know how to fix it , i have already remove the texture filtering ,the blacks borders disappears but the game become too pixelated and very ugly.So i can have the game without pixels and blacks borders?Thanks for your anwers and i am so sorry for my bad english.Happy.I tried with official 0.97 , 0.96 and direct3D9/11 on 0.1.16.
Not a bug report, moved.

Try with the half-checked texture filtering option, other than that I doubt there's much else you can do.
try take a look of my sample pics if can suits you.
those mechas are in pixels are in "native" but no choice but to carry on the game...so don't blame pcsx2,blame banpresto.
compare to namco-bandai's SRW-Z's graphics.
thanks tallbender Smile.Its true, i have the same problem with the alpha 3 but not with the Z.I believed banpresto created all the SRT games Blink.So its normal srt : og gaiden have pixelated mecha?Its same for the PS2?What are your settings in Gdsx and pcsx2?
here's my gsdx settings
But we can 't to have a filter like Hq2x,2xsai,supereagle or Hq2xS for have a beautiful and splendid 2D without pixelation Sad ?
Pcsx2 doesn't have them,why?Sad
SRT: OG and alpha 3 don't support bilinear filtering?
You can fix it?
HELP MESadSad
My games can to be fixed please!!!!!
I think I remember seeing they tried adding such enhancements like HQ2x, but didn't work all that well.

I'd just play the game with the pixelated "issue" if I were you (I doubt it's even on their high priority list at the moment anyway Tongue2), instead of trying to spam the forum >.>
I don't see anything wrong with pixelated images anyway imho. -snip-
The pixelated images are very ugly, on ps2 SRT is filtered and very nice.The dev use what texture filtering for the games 2D on Ps2? Sorry for the spam but i want revolve the issues from my game because its a true issueSad
[Image: pcsx2r38782011020909582.png][img]

http://img821.imageshack.us/i/pcsx220110...90813.png/