..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Cannot get my KeyBoard to work ingame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have got my PCSX2 to work, it will load games and start normally. I have also downloaded Lillypad 0.10.0 and have tried configuring my controls, but no cigar, it wont work ingame what so ever. I really have no clue on what to post to help whoever to answer this question, so if you need anything, just ask me. Unsure
Game? PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? Screenshot of your Pad1 configuration in Lilypad?
(02-14-2011, 08:33 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]Game? PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? Screenshot of your Pad1 configuration in Lilypad?

Ive tried with multiple games, it has not worked, but im trying with Ace Combat 5 primarily.
Graphics: GSdx 570 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.14
First controller: ilypad 0.10.0
Cdvdrom: Gigaherz's CDVD Plugin 0.7.0
Usb: USBnull Driver 0.5.0
Sound: P.E. Op.S. SPU2 1.9.0
Second Controller: Lilypad 0.10.0
Dev9: DEV9null Driver 0.3.0
FireWire: FWnull Driver 0.4.0
Bios: Europe V02.00(14/06/2004) Console

What kind of plugins? I can give the controller plugin settings,
Input API:
Keyboard API:Windows Messaging (recommended)
Game Device APIs:
Direct Input and Monitor when in background (checked)
Mouse API
Disable

Miscellaneous:
Use GS Thread (checked)
Hacks:
Safe Fullscreen exit on Escape (checked)
Save state # in title (checked)

[Image: Screenshot.png?t=1297891475]
sorry for the delay, homework Rolleyes
You're using old versions of the plugins and looks like old version of PCSX2 too.

Try with the latest beta:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins
Yea, the above and make sure the keyboard is enabled in that "General" tab

You can try the "Direct Input" (under Keyboard API) and verify the key responses with the "Test Device" function with the DX keyboard highlighted if the Windows messaging is not working nicely.