..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: i meet the specs but why not?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok here the thing and my pc specs :

Windows 7 Ultimate x86
Core 2 Duo E4500 2.2GHZ (OC @ 2.4GHZ) (x86, x86-64, MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3)
4GB of Kingston RAM 667Mhz (OC700MHz) (5-5-5-15) Single Channel
Nvidia GT240 1GB DDR3 (GPU@550MHz, Memory@1580MHz)
Mobo:XFX MG-610I-7059
465GB HDD Raid Array

i have red the requirements for the pcsx2 0.9.7 which i downloaded and as i understood my pc is compatible, i tried the setting in many ways, from default to ''super speed'' but still i doesn't seem to run properly, always slow or really ''dirty'' (bad graphics) but still slow... i tried Gran Turismo 4 and Pro Evolution Soccer 6 which i have in original disk and i made an image of them and load them in the emulator... i have other games too but i really got disappointed that i couldn't run properly so i didn't try others.

so here is the thing, is there something i maybe missed from the specs that i cannot play or its only in the setting the problem?

thank you very much for your time reading this and congratulations on your program! i have seen videos on youtube regarding the program and its really impressive!
Use recomended speedhacks,put ee cycle to 3 and vu cycle on 2. Put in gsdx ssse3 smaler resolution like 1024X768 or depending on your monitor.
(02-14-2011, 01:49 PM)Game Wrote: [ -> ]Use recomended speedhacks,put ee cycle to 3 and vu cycle on 2. Put in gsdx ssse3 smaler resolution like 1024X768 or depending on your monitor.

yes i just tried what you said, the GT4 no improvement and the PES6 little only in the times where there is no players in the field.... but generally not much. and the resolution i set it to 800x600...
Than turn all speedhacks to max. and put native resolution and hardware mode disable texture filtering and other settings and the speed you get is maximum you can get on your CPU and with that speed. As you might know PCSX2 is in development.
ok i did it, the PES6 is running most ok but keeps going slowly in many moments where many players gathered at same place. The GT4 still the same and plus the audio crashes, theres is one continuous noise.... thank you for your reply mate.
maybe my pc is not for pcsx2 yet... i know about the program is still in development but to others its running smoothly... Sad
Dude, games like GT4 are very demanding. Only individuals who achive overcloack on 4 Ghz can play it full speed,to rest of us remains waiting or get better PC Smile
(02-14-2011, 03:00 PM)Game Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, games like GT4 are very demanding. Only individuals who achive overcloack on 4 Ghz can play it full speed,to rest of us remains waiting or get better PC Smile

alright then, thank you and lets just wait Tongue