..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Air - the latest PCSX2 retiree
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Be well Air, and hope all goes well for ya

(and thanks or puttin up with my stupidity at times)
Farewell Sad

Good luck with new job. Thanks for your contributions to pcsx2 all these year.
cheers Air ;] thank you for everything

enjoy life
That is the kind of news that is sad and joyful at same time. Be happy in your, lets say, new life and successful in your job; surely you deserve it.

Anyway, you know the address, so come in a while or so to say: "hi guys, wazzup?" Smile
good bye Air and thanks for everything you made for pcsx2...
good luck with your new job/project and your family Smile
Hey, Jake! Smile Thanks for being around and making PCSX2 a better emulator. I don't hang here often but I'll miss spotting your avatar on the threads. It's as if the guy on it says:
- Yeah, baby! Number 1!
And I always thought:
- Man! I'm sure he's smart and knows those technical stuff regarding the emulator(and more). Biggrin
Anyway, you're married now and with a good job. That's fantastic! Tongue I wish you all the best in life! Good luck!
Thanks for your contributions Air. Always enjoyed your posts discussing any technical aspects of PCSX2 and hardware.

This will be a big loss to the pcsx2 team, but best wishes in your new job.
Thank you for your help to make a wonderful emulator, we will miss you. I think we should let him leave his name in members list on google code page even he has retired
Well Air, i wish you and your family a happy,prosperous and productive life thank you for all your help in making the pcsx2 make it this far, take care.
thak you for the job you have done on pcsx2 and i hope that you will be happy with your family and job and everything else,
take care.
thak you for the job you have done on pcsx2 and i hope that you will be happy with your family and job and everything else,
take care.Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5