..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: for the 0.9.6 r1888 clingers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I did a few tests and here's the results:

Feel free to ask any more questions you may have.

quick note: I used a PD elf for testing, I did not use a game.
What is the name of that song and from where can I get that elf to test it here(I don't care which pcsx2 version is faster but I just what to see what results I'll get on my pc)
Danny Darko - Earth Ballad (Dragon Age). Click the video when it starts playing to go to the YouTube page. There's a link to buy the MP3.

I, too, would like to try the elf. Smile
I'll attach he elf later on, I don't have the elf with me. Bositman or rama should know the elf themselves, one of them was the one that pointed it out on IRC to us all

I couldn't give a link because it's on a rom site (but I was searching for PD roms)

edit: found it, will be attached to main post in a few
edit 2: as for the song, it's the first song on the Dragon Age: Origins soundtrack, I just didn't want to leave nothing in the background Smile
In my case,I almost don't see any difference between r1888 and r4184
r4184 - on 94pills I get ~48fps
r1888(but with GSdx-r2693) - on 94pills I get ~45fps

And of course,no hacks just the default settings on both versions
(02-25-2011, 11:40 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]In my case,I almost don't see any difference between r1888 and r4184
r4184 - on 94pills I get ~48fps
r1888(but with GSdx-r2693) - on 94pills I get ~45fps

And of course,no hacks just the default settings on both versions

did you have the limiter off and using MicroVU like I used?
The limiter is off and I used mVU only on r4184
use mvu on 1888 too
Just tried now but it's the same...~45fps(sVU0/1 and mVU0/1 enabled and only mVU0/1 enabled)
your pc might be a bit week to really show any real difference. newer/faster PCs surely will see some. (mine had an overall 20 fps improvement)

with speedhacks as I usually put them I can peak it at 101, averaging about 86fps
Pages: 1 2 3