..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFXII/FFXII IZJS Editor - rich SaveGame/Memory Editor for FF XII (+IZJS)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Be nice if items were in alphabetical order, otherwise thank you.

with this and my save file in the patch topic i killed yiazmat guy in 3 minutes.
You are my hero. I have been looking for a save editor for IZJS that will let me activate nodes from other license boards and activate Magicks/Technicks that I haven't gotten to yet. This is perfect.
Hi DTG, thanks a lot for the tool!

If it is possible, can I ask for a feature that will allow me to change a sidequest's status/result? (specifically Ktjn's sidequest, I accidentally messed up the answer to the first question)
It's not about the reward, I just want to get the best result for the sidequest.

If to make a quest editor, it must be a full-featured (complete) editor, which can edit all the quests. Making a full-featured quest editor requires a lot of time.
But I don't have enough free time and I cannot promise you this in near future. I'm sorry.
It's ok^^
Still, thanks a lot for the quick response!
Hi _DTG_,

Can you add a feature to change quantity of ALL Equipment/Item/Loot and an option to sort Equipment/Item/Loot/Bazaar by alphabet/strength

Thank you for the great tool ^_^
Hi aya8...
"feature to change quantity of ALL..."
You mean a button which makes everything 99? and iirc Items, Loot and Bazaar can be sorted in alphabet order.
and sorry I'm very lazy these days, I'm out of inspiration... :\
so it will be much faster if you maximize everything manually...
Could someone of you people post an IZJS memory card with all espers etc before some nice boss battle, so I'll make a nice video showing off PCSX2?

Thanks Smile
Unfortunately I don't have any, lost them when reinstalled my Windows last time. Maybe it's better to ask here:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/939426-fi...job-system

and if you like there is a bunch of saves for original FFXII by sephirosuy, ready to fight Espers, Bosses:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/459841-final...-xii/saves
umm.. may i ask, there's something that bother me..
when i use one of quickening skill
after perfoming the character(vaan) gone..
it stuck.. after the screen appear time Up !!
however the music still continued..
please help me T^T
it kinda sad if can't use quickening skill till the end of story
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11