..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Tekken 5, very slow, any config?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, now i have this problem... the game is running but has no sound and the graphics are so ugly and very slow, anyone know how to configure to have 100% speed? im running Tekken 5 (not DR) with PCSX2 0.9.6, help Laugh
what are your pc specs?

download the latest pcsx 0.9.7 3878 you will get some fps improvement over the 0.9.6
My specs:

-2046 MB ram
-Intel Pentium 2.80GHz
-DirectX 9.0c
-GeForce 9500 GT
(03-02-2011, 03:37 AM)hallmark Wrote: [ -> ]what are your pc specs?

download the latest pcsx 0.9.7 3878 you will get some fps improvement over the 0.9.6

I wont use 0.9.7 because i have the 0.9.6 full configured by the official guide of the forum and i need a configuration that i can play this game with 0.9.6 and full speed, great graphics and sounds

man I hate to say this ... tekken 5 is very cpu hungry ... you won't get playable fps with pentium 4 sorry Sad
I had a pentium 4 3.0 GHz and even the easy RE: Code veronica X wasn't playable.
woops wrong thread.
delete if possible
Anyone can play Tekken 5 with PCSX2 0.9.6 with full speed? anyone can show me the config?
This is my graphic:

[Image: graficor.png]

Any solution?
Tekken 5 will not play well for you, not on a single core processor. It's still kinda slow on a 2.8Ghz Core 2 Duo, no matter what settings.