..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Newbie stumbling along
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, apologies in advance if I'm posting in wrong place but Ive been looking for help for a while and I'm going to ask questions Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 related, so please bear with me. Im an 8yr old boy stuck in a mans' body.

Firstly awesome site/emulator/community.

Ive purchased DBZ BT3 and have been enjoying it lots on PSX2 but now my controller fried... guess i overworked it a bit. That would be fine since im playing on the keyboard now, but the game features "power struggles" like 2 beams hitting each other where you have to go crazy with the analog stick...witch i dont have at the moment... so my question is could there be away to get around this using the mouse? coz im really not fast enough on the keyboard.

I know this is a long shot but is there any1 who got around this?
reading this through makes me feel a bit dim, my bad...
You should be able to configure that with Lilypad, i suggest you have a good look through the configuration guide here http://pcsx2.net/guide.php

Good luck Smile
(03-04-2011, 01:18 PM)Shaman Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, apologies in advance if I'm posting in wrong place but Ive been looking for help for a while and I'm going to ask questions Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 related, so please bear with me. Im an 8yr old boy stuck in a mans' body.

Firstly awesome site/emulator/community.

Ive purchased DBZ BT3 and have been enjoying it lots on PSX2 but now my controller fried... guess i overworked it a bit. That would be fine since im playing on the keyboard now, but the game features "power struggles" like 2 beams hitting each other where you have to go crazy with the analog stick...witch i dont have at the moment... so my question is could there be away to get around this using the mouse? coz im really not fast enough on the keyboard.

I know this is a long shot but is there any1 who got around this?
reading this through makes me feel a bit dim, my bad...

Do you have any other system controllers? You can use an Xbox 360/ps3 controller with your computer as well if you didn't know that. Or were you using one prior?

Using a mouse for that function in BT3 is probably going to get you owned. I don't think you can be accurate/fast enough with the mouse for the analog spin.