..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Show Game Speed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sometimes I'm trying to see if my game is having issues with any minor slowing but it's hard to tell. Is there a number I can activate somewhere that will tell me how fast the game is running or if I'm getting anything less that full speed?
Just check the top of the game/GS window (when not running on full screen mode of course Tongue2) which will say what FPS it's running, other than that you can try a program that has an FPS overlay, FRAPS for example is free...ish and has one.
(03-05-2011, 09:06 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]Just check the top of the game/GS window (when not running on full screen mode of course Tongue2) which will say what FPS it's running, other than that you can try a program that has an FPS overlay, FRAPS for example is free...ish and has one.
Is 60 fps full speed? I often hover around 40-60 but didn't realize fps was tied to game speed.
Yes, the PS2 uses 60fps as full speed (50 fps on PAL games) so you want to be running at 60/50 full speed all the time.