..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: XenoSaga 1 black screen again cd2 -> cd3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I know there is a thread already about this issue from 2009: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Xenosaga-...with-radar

Still the plugins and pcsx2 versions have changed quite a bit since then. Also I see no recent posts regarding XS1, while there are plenty about XS2 and 3, so I assume people somehow managed to solve this.

The first time this happened between cd1 and cd2 I just changed the cd and skipped the video, but here nothing I do seems to work now (cd2-cd3). The issue happens during the videos between mission 14 and 15 (final). Suddenly in the middle of the second cut scene CDVD READ ERROR, sector = 0x0022e505 appears and if I skip it I see the black screen with radar. If I load the game with cd3 the videos aren't appearing (obviously) and I just go straight to the black same screen.

The described above happens with cdvdGigaherz (r3429) 0.8.0 plugin.

If I change the cdvd plugin to PEOPS CDVD 1.3.0 there are no errors, just the same effect having cd2 loaded, and in case of using cd3 I see part of Durandal's deck (from the top above elevator) with the same dead radar.

I doubt my cd2 is corrupt though anything is possible...

Binary build 0.9.7 r3878

Any suggestions?
There is no cd2 or cd3 of Xenosaga, the game was released as a Double-Layer DVD so you must be using a downloaded/pirated version of the game.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.